Feral Equipment is dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint. As part of our commitment to do so, we’ve taken several steps (small and large) to make our rental house as eco Feral friendly as possible. These steps include:
- An aim to avoid single use plastics. We’ve replaced plastic with fully recyclable paper tape for cables and have swapped our plastic wrap on our filters with recyclable non-course tissue paper.
- Our lighting department is committed to purchasing and promoting LED energy saving lights as an alternative to traditional lamps.
- We’ve added mixed waste recycling bins around the building and have put food waste and glass bottle recycling bins in our kitchen.
- We are recycling all of our batteries locally.
- All kitchen and kitroom cleaning supplies are eco-friendly and we are working closely with our cleaners to ensure all cleaning products on Feral’s premises are environmentally friendly.
- We’ve gone paperless to the best of our abilities, and any paper used is recycled and recyclable paper.
- We’ve been swapping all of our lightbulbs with LED bulbs.
- Even our loo rolls are environmentally friendly!
Take a look our eco policy in full here, and get in touch if you need any more info: