The Jackal Rickshaw is a lightweight, portable camera rickshaw, perfect for use when running around on uneven terrain or for use in wet weather when you need to follow your subject and keep your footage looking smooth at the same time.
The Rickshaw enables the operator to be pushed or pulled by a key grip to facilitate and smoothen complicated shots, specifically over uneven surfaces.
The Jackal Rickshaw rig is the perfect rig for when you have limited time or budget or lack the space to lay down traditional track. You can pair it with our Ronin 2 or operate handheld sitting on the Rickshaws’ convenient seat. Our kit comes with the option of adding a raptor arm and vibration isolator for even smoother filmmaking.
Additionally, our kit comes with a tire pump and the option of adding balloon tires.
- Lightweight compact design
- Hard anodised for durability
- Jockey wheel with adjustable drag for precision tracking
- Seat belt for safety
- Two wheel fast mode
- Extending axle for stability
- Adjustable footrests, handle height, and seat position
- Camera accessory mount for mounting stabiliser systems
- Quickly packs down into one case
- Max load: 150kg
- Camera mount weight: 3.2kg
- Seat height: 54cm