Not sure how to operate gimbals? Are you constantly being asked by production to “chuck a Mōvi on”? We’re here for you. We can offer one-on-one or group Mōvi and Ronin 2 Training to show you just how to balance and properly operate your Mōvi and Ronin rigs.
A training day with us typically includes:
- A basic set up with your camera of choice
- Learning how to balance the Mōvi/Ronin properly
- Using the Mōvi/ Ronin app
- General troubleshooting
- Accessory mounting on your gimbal for the best ergonomic solutions on set
- An overview of support rig options to best suit you
- An optional extra of training with Gimbals in conjunction with car rigs/rickshaws/miscellaneous kit
In addition to our Mōvi and Ronin 2 Training courses, we offer in-house tests for clients who are looking to rent our kit. If you have any particular interest in running through one of our custom made rigs, you can always come in and test your set up with the assistance of one of our technicians. Feral Equipment can provide all of the information you need to ensure your shoot runs as smoothly as possible.